Child Evangelism Fellowship® has nearly 70 years of experience in training Christians for children’s ministry. Our training programs are practical and designed to equip students with the skills necessary to effectively evangelize and disciple today’s children. Training is available at locations throughout Wyoming. Contact your local CEF office for availability in your area.
Teaching Children Effectively™
Teaching Children Effectively™ Level 1 is designed to offer a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching children. Based on spiritual and educational principles, the course provides the methods and procedures to lead children to Christ and immediately equips the believer to begin and sustain a ministry where he lives. Student practicums are a vital part of the instructional procedure making TCE™ a refreshing way to train Christians in child evangelism. Level 2 focuses on training Christians to guide saved children in a systematic process of spiritual growth. Academic credit may be available through various colleges. Students can earn five Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in professional education or in Bible for completing this course.
To provide each student with:
- Increased knowledge about the spiritual needs of children
- Effective methods of evangelism
- Basic skills for organizing and conducting productive children’s Bible classes
- Practical ideas which make learning enjoyable for boys and girls
- The Child in the New Testament
- The Importance of Conversion
- How to Lead a Child to Christ
- Encouraging the Newly Converted Child
- Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation
- The Invitation
- Counseling the Child for Salvation
- The Neighborhood Outreach
- The Importance of the Teacher Discipline
- Visual Communication in Teaching
- Scripture Memorization
- Teaching with Music
- Teaching Children to Pray
Good News Club Workshops
Good News Club® teachers meet at the beginning of each new series to see demonstrations and get fresh ideas for their clubs.
Super Seminar Training
Super Seminars includes 26 dynamic training sessions for children’s workers. Contact your local CEF office for more information.
Seminars on Evangelism
- The Final Authority (Why Evangelize children?)
- 1,2,3 Jesus Loves Me (Helping Children Understand the Message of Salvation
- Guiding the Child to the Saviour (Counseling the Unsaved Child for Salvation
- Inside-Outside (Ministering to Children Through the Local Church)
Seminars on Child Study
- Inside-Outside (Ministering to Children Through the Local Church Teachers That Touch Lives (A Look at the Teacher)
- Packed With a Punch (Making Your Bible Story Live
- Life-changing Bible Lessons (Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation)
- Drawing in the Net (The Salvation Invitation)
Seminars on Classrooms
- Foundation for Life (Bible Verses – More than Memorizing)
- I Will Sing a New Song (Singing – Music With a Message)
- Around the Corner – Around the World (Missions – Bringing the World to Your Class)
- Managing Your Classroom (Dynamics of Discipline)
Seminars on Discipleship
- Basic Steps to Maturity (Teaching New Christians)
- Gourmet Food for the Soul (Growing Through God’s Word)
- Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving (Learning to Pray)
- A Living Sacrifice (Consecration – My Life Set Apart for God)
Children’s Ministry Resource Bible conference
Learn how to prepare Bible lessons with the use of the Children’s Ministry Resource Bible. This Bible offers a complete reference library and is a must-have for teachers serious about instilling biblical truths in the lives of their students.
Children’s Ministries Institute®
This course provides specialized, practical training in children’s ministries not found in Bible colleges or Christian universities. If you have a heart for reaching children for Christ and discipling them, if you desire to train others in this ministry or if you are seeking career opportunities in this field, CMI® is just what you are looking for. The 12-week diploma program can be taken in one and two week modules.
Over 3,800 students have graduated from the Institute at our World Headquarters in Warrenton, Missouri. Hundreds more have received the specialized training in satellite Institutes which are regularly held in Canada, Europe, South America, Africa, Middle East, Asia and the Pacific Orient.